*** COVID-19 Protective Measures ***
Sherrill Park Golf Course is open and providing service following protective measures created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health professionals.
FACIAL COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES IN FACILITIES
Please be prepared to follow these guidelines when visiting Sherrill Park Golf Course:
Protective measures being taken to protect public health:
- Guidelines for social distancing and other safety measures are visibly posted.
- Golf carts and driving range balls are sanitized after each use.
- All cups are regulation with noodles installed in the cup. Flagsticks must remain in the cup.
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers and sand bottles from carts to avoid contamination through repeat contact.
- Water coolers and ball washers have been removed/covered.
We thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines. Doing so allows everyone the opportunity to enjoy time with the sport and to be outdoors.
Further information on protective measures and other COVID-19 related information is available at www.cor.net/covid19.
The 2012 Dallas Morning News ranking was just the latest recognition for Sherrill Park, which has consistently received honors from golf professionals, writers and executives for the quality of play, course design and golfer experience.